What We Do
Driven by Teachers
The Portal has been developed from a teacher’s perspective – how I.T. can support and help me in my work.
- Links teaching to CPD, Standards and Quality Indicators
- Develops leadership, management and pedagogical skills
- Develops understanding of current educational issues
- Develops skills and increases confidence in using I.T.
- Acknowledges the work of teachers – badging completed activities
- Integrates systems; reducing duplication, unnecessary form filling . . .
- Links into live organisation performance /impact monitoring documents
- Supports collegiate working
The Portal sits on a Moodle platform; an online learning platform which has been specifically designed for education and for use by schools, colleges, universities and businesses globally.
Improving the learning and teaching experience for learners and teachers
Making I.T. work for teachers
For further information on The Portal and the Group Package for your school / college, school cluster or local authority please contact us at:
or call us at Thinking to Success / Thornton and Lowe on
01334 208312 / 01334 806505.
The General Teaching Council for Scotland award of Professional Recognition for Supporting Pupil Learning has been awarded to Shona Cochrane, Director of Thinking to Success